Image Credit: https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/businessman-hugs-indian-rupee-money-bags-granting-financing-business-project-or-gm1205581593-347351523?phrase=Wealth
Wealth management is a process to make decisions regarding your money and possessions, which can be with your wealth manager. It is not limited to determining tax planning, financial investments, estate planning, and more financial matters. Wealth management aims to help attain financial growth and wealth protection.
If you reside in London then you may approach PMW chartered financial planners. With a financial planner with more than 50 years of experience, you can avoid financial pitfalls and attain your fiscal goals.
Image Credit: https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/investment-management-portfolio-diversification-gm1283813790-381131720?phrase=Wealth%20management
Common services to expect from financial planners or wealth managers are –
- Investment management
- Pension & retirement planning
- Financial planning
- Life insurance
- Tax advice
- Estate planning & Inheritance
- Critical illness cover
Image Credit: https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/american-dollar-symbol-standing-on-wood-surface-in-front-of-a-graph-gm918508630-252656546?phrase=Wealth%20
How significant is wealth management?
Improper wealth management will end you in troubled waters. Mismanagement of finances will not echo well on the financial aspect of your business or even as an individual. It can lead you deep down into debt. Everyone needs help at one point or another to manage their investment and properties. Professional wealth management offers peace of mind that your finances are all secure and safe. To understand the significance of wealth management let’s look into its benefits.
- Maintain your existing lifestyle – You need financial independence to maintain your existing lifestyle. Many people get disillusioned and spend beyond limits when in reality the expenses are unaffordable but they do it.
A solid wealth management plan gives you a clear idea of your affordability, which helps to easily maintain your existing lifestyle.
- Lessens financial stress – The financial planners or advisors are experienced and have the knowledge to project setbacks. Their expertise allows making important financial decisions, especially during challenging moments.
Timeline use allows the wealth manager to offer a financial priority list. They take into consideration your money and other assets to set monetary goals and ensure they are adhered to.
- Financial planning – A solid financial plan is important for the future. Wealth management enables the motion of concise financial goals and clear practices, which are realistic and manageable.
You discover what you desire in your future and ways to reach your financial goals. It can either be a 1-yearly, 2-yearly, or 10-yearly plan. The key to efficient wealth management is to plan financial goals in advance.
Image Credit: https://www.istockphoto.com/photo/coin-stacks-gm641542076-116214403?phrase=Wealth%20
Wealth managers use proven strategies like –
- Asset allocation – The investment portfolio is diversified across different asset categories.
- Diversification – It is a risk management technique, which involves investing in different assets to mitigate the loss impact of a specific asset.
- Tax-loss harvesting – It is a strategy used to decrease capital gains tax. Securities you lost are sold and replaced with the same investments.
- Rebalancing – Portfolio assets are realigned for risk/reward ratio management during shifts.
If you are confident to handle your finances or don’t want to involve a stranger in handling your finances then there is no need to hire a wealth manager. Those who want help in wealth management must look for a reputable wealth manager, but do some deep research. The person you choose will be responsible to make financial decisions, so it is essential to trust them.